We’re proud to partner with The Bizy Mommy to promote her wonderful $5 cookbook
- Do you eat out often because you don’t have time to cook?
- Are you looking for a way to save money on your grocery bills?
- Do you want to have more time with your family in the evenings?
- Are you new to cooking for your family and just don’t know where to begin?
Sound familiar? Then The $5.00 Cookbook is exactly what you need! You can have a home-cooked dinner each evening with your family, and it doesn’t have to take hours or cost a fortune.
The $5.00 Cookbook Includes:
- 20 one-dish dinners that can be made for $5.00
- Large colorful pictures for each recipe
- Step-by-step directions that anyone can follow
- 25 additional recipe suggestions and variations
- A list of time-saving kitchen tools
- Online resources to save you even more time and money
Here are just a few of the recipes you’ll find in The $5.00 Cookbook:
- Meatball Subs
- Beef and Vegetable Ramen
- Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Southwest Beans & Rice
- Chicken & Dumplings
- Pizza Enchiladas
- Zucchini & Beef Pasta
- Tex-Mex Bake
- Cheesy Tuna Empanadas
Tiffany has graciously offered our readers a 20% discount on their cookbook purchase. Just use the code COERSFAMILY to receive your discount. Thank you for being a part of our online family!Disclosure: The Coers Family receives 40% of all sales made using the affiliate links on this page and the image on the sidebar.